The Rider's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration [Mature]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exploration [Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploration [Mature]

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:08 am

Drops to my knees in front of the large horse cock and struggling to fit my mouth around the large flat tip "I think I definitely will like it"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 am

"Don't take to much of my cock, you can just lick and stoke it, I know I'm big like this." I moan softly and spread my legs a little, letting my horse balls sway more and more as she licks and sucks the tip of my cock. "That feels good."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 am

I continue to lick the jaw popping cock, only leaving in the tip as that's about as much as I can take, wrapping both my hands around the thick shaft and pumping it eagerly, wanting to taste if his cum tastes different in each form.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 am

I moan softly as my cock starts to harden with her eager pleasure. "That feels great." My flair starts to swell and grow to match the size increase as my shaft gets to its 20 inch length.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:23 am

Groans as the hardening cock almost pushes me off my balance, continuing to pump it and enjoying every thick vein my hands run over, moaning happily into the tip.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:27 am

"I'm surprised how eager you are for my cock in this form, your hands feel nice, but I think you need to please the rest of my cock if you want me to cum in your mouth." I moan softly as I thrust a little into her throat, a little worried I may split her with how big my horse cock is.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:31 am

I reach a hand down to cradle your heavy balls and gag as the thick cock pops my jaw out of place, causing a slightly pained moan but unaltering me as I keep trying to fit more and more in.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 am

I moan more as she keeps sucking on my cock, giving my huge cock and hefty balls pleasure. "So how do I taste?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 am

Moans happily in response, having forgotten her previous notions to avoid sleeping with animals and instinctively trying to please the biggest cock.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 am

"You should really take my cock out if you want to breath you know, I haven't seen anyone able to give me a good blowjob while I'm in this form." I moan again as my cock throbs a little, my hefty balls churning as she fondles them.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:45 am

Pulls off and pants heavily, feeling my lungs burn as the mere taste had turned my mind away from things such as self preservation. I pop my jaw back in place with a quick movement and blush heavily

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:46 am

"YOu okay there?" My cock twitches and sways softly, eager to cum but I hole myself back for her sake as she regains her breath.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:49 am

Answers by practically lunging back onto the cock, eagerly sucking the tip and pumping the shaft, in this moment feeling I want nothing more than to taste your seed.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:51 am

I neigh louldy, surprised at how eager she is but happy as well that she wants to continue. "Mmm, I guess that is a yes." I let her fondle and tease my cock and balls, giving her gernerous amounts of pre as a reward for doing a good job.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 am

Happily drinks it down, wondering what came over me as I lick the flat thick tip clean of pre, trying to fit more of the cock into my mouth and squeezing and pumping harder

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:03 am

Unable to hold back any more, my Balls groan with need as my cock throbs as well as my flair swelling with my cock. "I'm gonna cum, and its going to be a lot more then when I was a wolf." I neigh loudly as my seed blasts out of my shaft.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 am

I manage to drink down the first rope of thick jism, the second blasting into the back of my throat and actually popping me off with the force, the rest of the ropes pelting heavily on my face, hair and chest

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 am

"That was great, you did well with handling something that big, I have to admit." I neigh softly in approval as I lean my head down and start to lick her clean.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:43 am

Groans and lets you lick me clean, doing my part and using my hands to shovel some of the thick heavenly tasting seed into my throat, grinning goofily at the sky.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:00 am

Once she is clean, I pull away as my cock throbs softly. "Now unless you want to take my cock while I'm like this, I think I will turn into my human form to finish this, what do you say?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 am

I nod and slowly stand up, happy to be finishing with something relatively normal to me. " I would like that very much, I'm at least used to having sex with humans" I say, brushing a bit of hair out of my eyes and looking at you in anticipation.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:33 am

I move a little away as My body changes again, this time into my human form, naked and still hard with a 10 inch long cock standing proudly. "Well what do you think? As you can see, I'm not as big as I am in my other forms."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 am

"Bigger than most humans" I say, gazing across your body, glad to have seen he's relatively normal looking, attractive even. "Don't worry, you and me are going to work just fine together" I say with a laugh, nodding, obviously delighted.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:58 am

"I'll let you take me this time, sound good?" I smile warmly as I find a good sized rock to sit down on and do so.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:02 am

Nods and walks over, grabbing his arm and pulling him up again, giving him a small kiss before standing behind him and pulling him in for another kiss, reaching a hand around to roughly grab his hard cock

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum