The Rider's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration [Mature]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Exploration [Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: Exploration [Mature]

Post by Ember Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:05 pm

"Then stop calling me your pet." I growl lowly, keeping myself between her and her clothes while I stare at her body as her tits bounce softly.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:10 pm

I keep moving over, looking from you to the ground and jumping up to give you something to look at, hoping to distract you for a second before I bend over and start trying to find a knife.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 am

I get distracted by her bountiful chest as she bounces for a moment, my gaze focused on nothing else as she then bends over. "Look, I just hate being called a pet, I'm not a house animal at all, and I only reacted as such because you blew off my telling you to not call me that, but if you de keep it up I will fight attack you." I start to calm down as I stay where I am, still ready to attack her if she doesn't drop it.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 am

I look through for a second before holding up a knife warily, starting to pull my 'pants' on, stumbling a little as I do but still holding up the knife. "I don't want to hurt you, but I think it's time for us to part ways for now...or forever

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 am

"Fine, run away without apologizing." I growl softly, not moving and waiting for her to leave as my cock twitches softly, still wanting to fuck her but still mad at her for calling my a pet.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 am

Sighs and prepares to call for Delmar, stopping a second and turning around, rolling my eyes "Well sorry you look so much like a pet in that form" I say, pulling on my shirt

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:56 am

I growl angrily at her and snarl, showing my teeth at her. "I'm a wolf, what kind of person would have a wolf as a pet? Because I would love to meet them." I whirled around and started to head off, my tail not hiding anything as I walk off, showing her my still hard cock and swaying balls.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:13 am

I look and sigh, flipping the wolf off behind his back and whistling for Delmar. A few seconds later, Delmar lands and I crawl on her shoulders and gently squeeze her neck, gripping around her neck and flying past the wolf with another raised middle finger.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum