The Rider's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration [Mature]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exploration [Mature] - Page 5 Empty Re: Exploration [Mature]

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Delmar lands and gives me a cocked head, sending telekinetic messages Why is it every time I take a nap you're letting some guy have you? I try to cover myself from my griffon, blushing wildly. You don't understand Delmar, I'll meet you by the river later I 'think' back. Delmar snorts and turns around, picking up her wings and starting to fly off Slut

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 pm

I stay behind the bushes, not coming out until I think its clear but staying near the bushes just in case. Looking at Alyzia, I cock my head, and then look to where the Griffon went. "So that is your ride huh?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 pm

I nod, still blushing from being caught by her again, this time with cum dripping down my front. I sigh and smile "Yeah, she gets me where I need to go, she's usually good but she likes to...tease me" I say, realizing he hadn't heard the griffon call me a slut

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:11 pm

"So you can talk to each other through your thoughts then." I pant softly as my cock sways back and forth, still energetic and look around, wondering what she wants to do now.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 pm

"Yeah, did you not know that about riders?" I ask,sauntering over and pressing against him, tracing my fingers around your cock "So what do you want to do next big boy?" I whisper, pressing against you

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:18 pm

I bark lustfully as she teases my cock. "No I didn't know that and how about you see which cock you like the taste of better, my horse cock or dog cock." I give a dogging grin and roll onto my back, giving her easier access to my cock dog cock.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Grins and rubs his belly for a second before gently grabbing his dick, pulling it up until I fit my mouth around it, easily starting to suck it's pointed length, much better at sucking cock when I can actually fit it in my mouth

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"Mmmm, thats good!" I moan howl softly as my feet twitch and try to pound against the air.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm

I pop off for a second, licking your dog cock lustily "Hmm do you like that pet?" I say, feeling able to take advantage of what I can say while you're in this state, starting to suck again, easily taking your whole length down my throat, rolling my tongue around the thick parts in my mouth.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 pm

I growl softly as she keeps licking and sucking my foot long cock. "Don't call me that." I bat her side with my paw, scratching her softly as I let out a soft moan.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Grins up challengingly but keeps sucking, taking it to just the tip and speaking several times, taking the long dog cock into my throat to punctuate each word "What...are...you...gonna...do about...it?" I say, laughing around the cock

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Using flexibility that I only have while in dog form, I bend over and grip around her neck, hard enough to hold of but not enough to pierce her skin. "I'm capable of many things you know, I wouldn't take your chance."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Rolls eyes and keeps sucking, deciding not to test the beast and trying not to wince from the pain, giving him a small tap on the nose to try and make him release his grip.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:08 am

I let go of her neck and lay back down, moaning softly as my cock swells and twitches inside her tight throat. "You are good at sucking a cock."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:12 am

Shrugs her shoulders and keeping sucking, tightening her throat and rolling her tongue around it, hoping to taste his cum again.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:21 am

I howl softly as my cock dog cock throbs inside her mouth as more and more pre greets her tongue. "I'm about to cum Alyzia."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:36 am

Happily slurps it down, wrapping two hands around the prick and sliding it to just her mouth so each rope of salty cum will be tastable

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:48 am

I moan loudly as my cock spasms inside her mouth as I cum again, filling her mouth with my salty seed. "I'm cumming again."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Drinks it down happily, a bit dripping from my lips as I moan from the taste and the hot cum pelting my mouth and throat, painting them white

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:50 pm

I pant softly as I lay where I am, my shaft twitching softly as I look at her with my cock still in her mouth. "Like my taste?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I nod and slurp the tip hungrily, cleaning his doggy prick with quick licks and sucks before pulling off. "I sure do pet"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Upset with her comment, I angerly claw at at her and get on my paws. "I told you to now call me that." I growl at her as I leap at her.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Eyes widen but rolls to the side, yelping in surprise as she stumbles, starting to crawl towards her clothes and sword as fast as she can

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:30 pm

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" I growl angerly and easily get in the way if her and her clothes. "I find being call that very offensive and you are obviously not caring when someone tell you to not call then something." I snarl at her as I eye her tits, still aroused from our earlier exploits.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 pm

I slowly stand up, never taking my eyes off of you. I brush some dirt off my buddy and some cum off my lip. " I think you're overreacting a bit" I say, making a small circle as I edge closer to my sword "Just stay calm or I'll have to get Delmar up here"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum