The Rider's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration [Mature]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exploration [Mature] Empty Exploration [Mature]

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:32 am

Alyzia sped through the mountains on Delmars back, giving her an encouraging rub on the neck and gently squeezing her legs to prompt her to go a little faster, letting out a small whoop of joy as she takes off, soaring about 50 feet through the air and diving back down, landing gently and running again. This had been going on for hours and Delmar was getting tired, Alyzia obviously had no idea where she was going but due to her worry free life she didn't really care. Delmar let out a small bellow and slowed down at a stream to drink and rest, Alyzia slid off her back and rubbed Delmar on the head. "Wait here girl, I'm going to have a look around" And with that, Alyzia set off, leaving a very relieved Delmar to rest at the river.

Last edited by Alyzia on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Exploration [Mature] Empty Re: Exploration [Mature]

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:36 am

I am in my wolfen form as I lay next to the river, enjoying the cool breeze on the warm day as my black fur ripples through the wind. I then catch a scent of a griffon while resting peacefully and open my eyes to look around.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 am

I walk jauntily through the river bed, jumping and walking on rocks until I reach the other side. Delmar takes long slurps of water before curling up and starting to lightly doze, still keeping her ears open for any danger.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 am

I begin to smell a human along with the griffon as I begrudgingly stand up and yawn softly and stretching like a dog would before I start to look around the river to find the two scents I smell.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:46 am

I begin to look around for a ledge leading up the mountain and briefly consider grabbing Delmar to bring me up. Though thinking of the last time I woke Delmar up from a nap, I change my mind and continue looking, eventually finding a low hanging one to pull myself onto. Delmar lets out a few soft snoring noises, her sleep deepening already.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:53 am

After following the scent of the human, thinking it would be safer to deal with that one first then the later. I then find the human, looking at them and easily identifying the human as female and quietly gets closer, keeping my guard up just in case I would have to attack or run. While sneaking around her, through the bushes by her, I step onto a twig I didn't see while she was climbing. "Shit."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 am

I continue to climb but stop halfway through a ledge, dropping to the previous one and pulling my sword out quickly. I adopt a defensive stance I was taught in the town guard and start looking warily around the area, assuming it to be a basic mountain goat or something of the like.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 am

Figuring that it was pointless to hide now, I walk out from the bushes and bow my head.(still a dog right now.) "Hello human." I try to be friendly while still prepared to fight or flee if need be.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:00 am

I raise my sword as I hear something come out of the bushes and stop when it appears to just be a canine, When it talks I take a wary step back, sword raising defensively. "Uh...hello?"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:05 am

"I'm not going to attack you unless you attack me." I stay calm as I talk to her in my dog form and sit down on my hind legs, giving her a clear view of his underbelly and other thing and still not fully convinced I should drop my guard quite yet.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 am

Gives a strange look and lowers my sword, raising it up and stabbing the tip into the ground. "Fair enough" I say, finding the entire situation strange to be in, having never met a talking dog before.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:11 am

"So what is a human doing so far up this mountain?" I look her up and down, her looks seeming rather appealing as one if my legs quickly reaches up and scratches behind my ear. "My name is ember by the way, and I'm a shapeshifter, I figured I had to clarafied that since you seem put off by me talking to you in your tongue."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 am

Stands a little uncomfortable, making sure not to look anywhere that might be misconstrued as flirtatious, especially to a canine. "Hello Ember, I'm Alyzia" I say, holding out a hand before awkwardly taking it back, wondering if you can shake in this form but nevertheless returning my hand to my side.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 am

"Just because I'm a wolf right now doesn't mean that I'm unable to shake you know, I'm sure you seen dogs shake a humans hand before." I bark in why seems to be a small laugh and put my front paw out as if to shake hands.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:26 am

I reach my hand back out to shake, looking a little out of place to be shaking hands with a dog but after a few seconds I take my hand back, holding in a small laugh at the absurdity of the situation. "So...what's a shapeshifter doing in the mountains?"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:32 am

"Just passing through, somewhere here there is a village that I'm trying to get to." My tail starts to wag a little as we talk and shift my weight a little and give her a clear view of the tip of my cock poking out of it's sheath.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 am

I look at the tip of the cock before shaking my head, It's not something it's meaning to do I think, shifting my glance upward but still looking at it from the corner of my eye, feeling uncomfortable. "What's the name of the village, I haven't heard of it?"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:40 am

"I'm not entirely sure myself, the rumors about it each have a different name, for all I know it doesn't even exist, but hey, why not check it out right?" I bark again as I try to simulate laughter again. "So what are you doing out here all alone?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:43 am

"Oh, I'm not alone, Delmar's over by the river but she can be a heavy sleeper, if you want to meet her it might take a while to calm her down" I say with a small laugh, glancing in Delmar's direction but unable to see as it is clouded by several trees and rocks.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:46 am

"It's fine, I wouldn't be much conversation for it, I don't know how to speak griffon." My tail lols out a little as I turn my head around to bite/scratch a spot on my side as I give her another view of my cock tip with me not looking this time.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 am

Takes the opportunity to take a good look, surprised and actually feeling slightly aroused by the large canine cock, I blush and look at the sky "How did you know she was a griffin?" I ask, assuming smell but wanting to make conversation as I feel a bit of heat going to my groin.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:53 am

"I could smell you both, I decided you were the safer of the two to encounter. My nose flakes a little as your arousal hits my nose, making my shaft slowly slide out if my sheath. I don't make move on her or say anything. "You still never answered my question about what you are doing up here you know." My tail wags more aggressively as it spreads my dog musk into the air.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:00 am

Holds in a small moan, biting my lip as my eyes dart from the shapeshifters face to the extending dog prick, feeling ashamed of myself to be actually more turned on. I look back to where Delmar is to hope she'll provide a distraction but all that's met is snoring, quiet here but loud there. "I was just letting Delmar rest, figured I-i'd take a look around"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:02 am

"Are you okay? You seem worried about something." I stand up and my cock sways under my belly as it slowly slides out to it's full twelve inch length. "Or is it because of my rod?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:04 am

Looks away but nods curtly, breathing in more of the musk and feeling her slit physically dampen a small bit of my clothes. I look in surprise at the cock, blinking to make sure the length is real, it being much bigger than most human's. I stutter out a simple yes in reply.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum