The Rider's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken Staff [Ember] {Mature}

Go down

The Broken Staff [Ember] {Mature} Empty Re: The Broken Staff [Ember] {Mature}

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:22 am

I hum softly, hoping to get something to drink as I enter the Tavern and inn, looking around and rather glad that it seemed to be empty. "Good, I'm not a fan of large crowds." Feeling in the mood to be a little flirty, I see one of the barmaids sitting at the bar and decide to walk up and sit down next to her. She was rather pretty and wondered how she would act. "Hello there beautiful, rough night?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:02 am

I sigh a little, a little upset that my flirting was brushed off just like that. "Just a mead, I don't need anything fancy." I look around at the semi-empty barroom as the girl walks off. I then pull out a few coins to pay for the drink and stretch my back a little.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:36 pm

"That probably would be a good idea, but for now I would just like to talk." I smile softly and take a swig from my mug, enjoying the taste of the mead. "So where did someone as beautiful as you end up with a job like this? It certainly isn't the most complimenting job."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 pm

I smiled softly and nodded. "That would be correct, I tend to wander around, I usually live in the woods." I drink some more of my mead as I explain where I'm from to her. "It seems as though I live the life you want." I laugh softly and looked out a nearby window to see it start raining.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 am

The trees actually keep you rather dry, and my name is Ember." I smile softly and wink at her. "So whats your name?" I slug down the rest of my mead and smile softly at her.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:48 am

"You can take care of it later, I would much rather take to someone as beautiful as you." I smile softly and lean over and kiss her cheek softly.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:00 am

"I bet they aren't as good looking as me either, at least I've been told I'm handsome." I smile softly and laugh a little with her. "So how much is a room here? And what would I have to do to convince you to spend some time in there with you?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:13 am

"Then how about this, I want the best room for a gold piece." I place one gold piece on the table between us, smiling softly. "And 6 silver and one copper for you and only you to bring me a nice meal for us to share. How does that sound?" I wink at her as I place the rest of the money I need for what I said and place a hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing her thigh up and down but not going any further then that.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 am

"Sounds like a wonderful night." I wink softly and give her a kiss. I take the rest of my money and the key. "Well, I will get cleaned up before you join me in the room." I stand up and start to walk towards where she pointed the room to me, closing the door after I enter.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 am

I smiled softly and went into the bathroom and start to clean myself so that I can look at lease somewhat better for Alice. While drying off, I hear her outside my door, not prepared for her to be here so soon and yell out for her to come in.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 am

(am in the bathroom btw)

I smile softly and come out, just wearing the towl as I walk around and sit down shirtless. "I have nothing to hide so why should I worry about my clothes?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

"So what did you bring me beautiful?" I laughed softly and sat down next to her, my stomach growling a little. "I'd say I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse but I would see that as cannibalism."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:53 am

"Yeah, I'm a shapeshifter and I can change into a horse and a wolf." I smile softly and look at the meal and lick my lips. "It looks delicious, thank you." I then start to eat, hoping that she would take the idea to join me in doing so.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:05 am

"Mmm, this is so good, who ever made it is a great chef." I smile softly as I start to eat more vigorously. I take a swig of the ale she brought along with the meal. "So what about you? anything cool that you can do? or are you just a normal human?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:33 am

"Cool, I always thought water elementals are awesome, they can control water and fight rather well with it." I smile softly and lean back, feeling hungry for something much more appealing to the eye and turn to Alice. "So what do you think we should do right now?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I happily let her take the lead and kiss her back. My hand slides along her leg as my excitement makes a large tent appear under the towel as we make out.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:42 am

"Is it a good seat?" I laugh softly and gently rub her back as I grind against her, enjoying the feeling of her soft hands against my shaft.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:10 am

"Believe it or not, but my other forms are bigger." I moan softly and begin to fondle her breasts through her clothes and kiss her gently. "I can show you if you would like, but I'm not so sure what you would prefer."

(some detail to the clothes she is wearing would be nice but you don't have to)
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 am

"As you wish." I smile softly and slide a hand up her thigh and under her dress, slowly roaming towards her flower. My fingers gently trace around her slit and teases her as my cock twitches in anticipation of what will come later.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:45 am

I moaned softly and and keep up my teasing, wondering how much she can take before she wants more. "Your hands feel great beautiful." I kiss her softly as my proud member twitches in her grasp more and more.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down